Wednesday, December 29, 2021

SNEAK PEEK! Catch You Later Magic Slider Card-VIDEO

I have another sneak peek for you with the Catch You Later Set.  I shared this card a couple weeks ago also featuring this set, aren't these cute images the best!!!  Today's card is a little magical and is sure to WOW your family and friends.  This is a magic slider card, so your image is black and white on the front......
stampin up, catch you later

As you pull the image up it magically becomes colored!! It's sooooo cool!!!  I haven't made a card like this in a LOOOOONNNNGGG time but every time I see one I'm just in awe of how magical it is!  These fun line art images in the Catch You Later set are perfect for this technique.  I have a video below.  I suggest watching it for details.  You'll want to have your Stamparatus on hand for this technique.  You'll need to stamp on a Window Sheet with Stazon Ink, then stamp again in the same exact spot on a piece of Basic White with Memento Black Ink.  The easiest way to do this is to cut your pieces the same size and use a Stamparatus.  The stamps won't move on the Stamparatus and you'll be left with flawless stamping exactly where it needs to be.  

stampin up, catch you later

Crumb Cake 11" x 4 1/4" score long side at 5 1/2"
Basic White and Window Sheet 4 1/4" x 3"
Basic White 4 1/2" x 3 1/8"
Basic White tab 1/2" x 3 1/4"
Soft Suede frame with 2nd and 4th largest stitched rectangle dies
Granny Apple Green frame 2 largest stitched rectangle dies
Granny Apple Green tab 2" x 1"

stampin up, catch you later

Once you try it and make a couple of them, you'll be unstoppable!  I added lots of pops of color to the front of my card with some die cut flowers from the Pierced Blooms Dies.  Don't forget to check out the video for all the details.  

I have a full supply list below, you can shop for some of these products in my Online Store.  If you love the products from the Mini Catalog you can add them to your Starter Kit NOW.  The Starter Kit is $99 and YOU choose $125 in product, including new Mini Catalog items.  Sale-a-Bration items cannot be added to your starter kit, but once you purchase that Starter Kit you can start placing orders at a discount and start earning those Sale-a-Bration items with your order!  Join my team today 

stampin up, catch you later

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:
Catch You Later Set-Mini Catalog Item Coming January 2022


 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

On your supply list I think you are missing the foam adhesive strips. But I love this cute card! thanks for the share.Flo Gormley