Monday, December 13, 2021

End Of The Year Celebration Class

Over the weekend I held my last in person class of the year.  I'll be back in January with another year of fun classes.  The class over the weekend was my End of the Year Celebration.  I use some of my favorite product from the last year and also throw in a sneak peek of some new products coming.  Here are the cards my guests made.  I don't have a supply list for these, they are reserved as a perk for those attending my classes.  If you're in the Albuquerque, New Mexico area I'd love to have you attend my next class. Contact me for details!  

This first card has lots of new sneak peeks on it.  New Sale-a-Bration DSP the Sunshine and Rainbows Package.  Plus two new sets, Amazing Silhouettes and Blessings of Home.  I love this fun card!  from the colors to the images!  



Next up, I pulled out what I think is the BEST DSP in the Annual Catalog.  The Pattern Party DSP is a host exclusive item and I love the fun patterns and colors!  This card is quick to come together and is so bright and fun!  This one might be my favorite!


Another sneak peek ahead!!!  This one uses lots of products from the new Sweet Talk Suite.  Check out these amazing products coming in the mini in January.  But can I just point out that cute tiny envelope!  LOVE! 


One of my favorite products this year has been the Rainbow Glimmer Paper and when paired with the Beautiful Wings dies it's a stunning combo!  This card is so beautiful!!!!  Lots of sparkle and shine on this one! 


Finally, this is a newer set for me, but I am LOVING it!!!  The After The Storm Set is a hidden gem in the Annual Catalog I think.  I love the greetings and the stamps lend themselves into making simply gorgeous backgrounds! 


Products can be purchased in my Online Store.  I have LOTS more sneak peeks coming up the rest of the month!  Stay tuned!  

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!




 

No comments: