Friday, December 17, 2021

Perfectly Plaid Angled Gatefold Box-VIDEO

I am so excited to share this treat box with you!  It's so cute, a little different and uses mostly Annual Catalog products so no worrying about if it's sold out.  With all the amazing Christmas products in our Holiday Catalog I often forget about the amazing ones in the Annual Catalog.  The set we're using today is a great one to keep in your stash.  It's the Perfectly Plaid set and is timeless and a great one to have in your permanent stash.  

stampin up, perfectly plaid

Today's box is really fun! I love the angled top to it and the belly band.  The belly band is made from DSP from the Beauty of the Earth DSP pack.  This DSP is so great and has year round patterns. I love this navy water colored tree print.  It's very wintery!  For my trees, I stamped them on Misty Moonlight Cardstock in Night of Navy Ink.  I splattered them with my Night of Navy Stampin' Blends for some extra texture.  The pinecones are from the same Perfectly Plaid Set, I used Night of Navy Ink and stamped the bottom layer off on scratch paper so you get that lovely two toned look.  The greeting is stamped on a label from the Seasonal Labels Dies. Good news! The Seasonal Label Dies will carry over so we don't have to say good bye to them!  I finished the belly band with some Blue Gems.  

stampin up, perfectly plaid

When you remove the belly band the front of the box opens up and you have a spot to write a note or stamp another greeting if you wanted.  Inside my box is a box of Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt Bark that I got from Target in their Christmas Section.  If you can't find this treat, I did find out that a full sized KitKat Bar will also fit in the box.  It is a little shorter but it will still work.  

stampin up, perfectly plaid

You could also stick a gift card in the box for an added treat!  I think this is such a fun box!  Make sure you check out the video for all the details on this box.  

Night of Navy 7 1/4" x 7 1/2" 
On the long side score at 4 1/2" and 5 1/8"
On the short side score at 1 1/2" and 2 1/8" on each side
DSP belly band 2 1/2" x 8"
Basic White inside piece 2 3/4" x 2 1/8"

I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, perfectly plaid

Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:


No comments: