Friday, December 10, 2021

SNEAK PEEK! Catch You Later and Hexagon Cluster

I have the best sneak peek for you today!  I'm share two new stamp sets, new dies and embossing folders, new embellishments!  It's all packaged together in this adorable card!!!!  The first new set is the Catch You Later Set.  This set is ADORABLE!!  It is pretty much my perfect set with cute critters and fun puns.  I stamped and colored my image with some Stampin' Blends.  It couldn't be cuter!!!  Then I paired it with another new product the Hello Beautiful Bundle.  This bundle has some amazing shapes and patterns stamps along with some great shape dies, like those awesome hexagons!  LOVE!!!!

stampin up, catch you later, hello beautiful bundle

I stamped some of the shapes and patterns on my Gray Granite Card layer.  I thought these two stamps were perfect, the wavy one mimics a cats tail while the other reminds me of fish scales.  I added a little more texture to that piece by shading the outside of the cardstock with my Blending Brush and some Gray Granite ink.  Also coming in the new Mini Catalog are a new embossing folder duo pack.  The Stripes and Splatter will be my go to for nearly everything.  Then the incredible Hexagon Embellishments.  You'll see these a lot too!!!  These products will be available in January with the launch of the new Mini Catalog.  When you join my team this month YOU can add these new products to your Starter Kit!  Join for $99 and choose $125 in products of your choice, including brand new products!  Join here. 

I have a supply list below.  Shop my Online Store for products that are available now.  

stampin up, catch you later, hello beautiful bundle

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Catch You Later Set-Coming in January 2022
Hello Beautiful Bundle-Coming in January 2022
Hexagon Embellishments-Coming in January 2022
Stripes and Splatters Embossing Folders-Coming in January 2022





 

No comments: