Thursday, December 2, 2021

Christmas Season Stack Of Cards-VIDEO

I'm so excited about today's project!!!  I'm sharing five cards!  They're all designed the same, the only difference is the card stock bases and the DSP patterns on each.  This is actually part of a two part gift.  Come back on Sunday for Week 10 of my Twelve Weeks of Christmas Series and I'll share a coordinating box that you can package up these cards for a fun gift. Cards are always a welcome gift.  I tend to reach for cards especially for those *hard to shop for* family and friends.  My cards are simple but beautiful!  
stampin' up, christmas season bundle

I went with some traditional Christmas colors but changed the greeting from a Christmas greeting.  Let's face it if you're giving these to someone for Christmas they're probably not going to want Christmas cards.  After the holidays I think we all have a long list of people we need to give thank you cards too.  Birthday cards would also be welcome!  I know I'm always running short on birthday cards! 

stampin' up, christmas season bundle

My cards are all the same, the only thing I changed up was the DSP pattern and card base.  That's really because I love ALL of these patterns in the Painted Christmas DSP and I wanted card bases that coordinate well with each of them.  Otherwise, they all have the same stamped images and elements.  

stampin' up, christmas season bundle

The card bases are all embossed with the Macrame Embossing Folder.  I have to admit this is probably my favorite folder.  I love the detail and texture it gives.  It makes an amazing background.  

Card base 8 ½” x 5 ½” score long side at 4 ¼”

DSP is 3 1/4" x 4 1/2"
The Basic White pieces measure 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" and 3 3/4" x 5/8"
I think this makes for a really fun layer.  

stampin up, christmas season bundle

When creating a stack of cards it's more efficient to work in batches.  What does that mean?  That means do all your stamping at once for all the cards.  Do all your embossing at once for all the cards.  Adhere all the DSP to all your card bases at once....see where I'm going.  It is much more efficient to work this way instead of creating one entire card at a time.    

stampin' up, christmas season bundle

Make sure you check out my video for a time saving stamping tip using the Stamparatus!  I have a full supply list below you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin' up, christmas season bundle
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:




 

No comments: