Sunday, December 12, 2021

Twelve Weeks of Christmas Week 11-Peaceful Deer Book Fold Box

We are wrapping up our Twelve Weeks of Christmas!  Next week is week 12!  I cannot believe how fast this series flew by!  I hope you're ready for Christmas.  If you need still need some super special treats for someone in your life I have a gorgeous box to share today!  This one is so regal and fancy, I love it!!  I'm using the Peaceful Deer Bundle.  If you missed the free class I did with this class in October you can check it out here.  I just love this punch bundle!  It's festive, fun and timeless!
  
stampin up, peaceful deer, ever eden

The box I'm sharing today also features the Ever Eden DSP and the GORGEOUS Garden Gems!  These products are part of the Eden's Garden Promotion.  The DSP and Gems are only available while supplies last and may I suggest stocking up on these gems!  They are sooo stunning, I've gone through 2 packages in just a couple of months!  

stampin up, peaceful deer, ever eden

This unique box opens like a book and inside you have two, mini boxes you might say.  Each side holds some amazing treats!  The treats today are the Godiva Mini Bars.  I got mine at Walgreens and they come 8 to a package.  Each of these boxes holds 4, so you can get 2 boxes per package.  Because this is a little more expensive than other treats, these are probably treat boxes you'll make only for those super special people.

stampin up, peaceful deer, ever eden

I love how fun this box is!  It's a little surprise when you open it and find two boxes of treats!!  The box is held closes with the beautiful Soft Succulent Ribbon.  The Ever Eden DSP is so gorgeous! I love the gold accents on the DSP.  If you wanted a space to write a message you could always replace one of hte DSP pieces for a piece of Basic White to write a message.  

stampin up, peaceful deer, ever eden

Check out the video for all the details on this box.  
Box 7 1/2" x 3 7/8"
On the short side score at 3/8" on each side
On the long side score at 1 1/2", 1 7/8", 3 3/8", 4 1/8", 5 5/8" and 6"
DSP 1 3/8" x 3" three pieces, one for the front, two inside

I used a 3/4" circle punch to add some finger notches inside.  This punch is retired.  Look at your punches and dies you probably have a small shape that would work great.  I have a full supply list below you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Remember the Garden Gems and Ever Eden DSP are only available while supplies last.  

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:
3/4" Circle Punch-Retired




 

No comments: