Wednesday, December 15, 2021

SNEAK PEEK! Hello Ladybug Fun Fold

I have an amazing sneak peek for you today.  Over the next couple of weeks on my blog you'll see LOTS of new sneak peeks of upcoming products in the Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Catalog.  Today I'm sharing sneak peeks from both catalogs!  The Hello Ladybug Bundle is one of my favorites, you'll find it in the Mini Catalog.  It's a punch bundle which is my favorite kind of bundle.  I love the stamp set and all the fun images!  

stampin up, hello ladybug

While the ladybug and wings can be punched out with the punch the leaf in the image doesn't have a punch or die so you do have to fussy cut that one.  But it's totally worth it.  This card is a super cute fun fold card.  It was inspired by this card by Marisa Alvarez.  This fun fold was too cute not to try!  Did you catch another sneak peek item on this card? No not the hexagon die, though that is new and one of my faves! But did you catch those Polished Dots.  I love these little accessories so much!!  They're gorgeous!  

stampin up, hello ladybug

For my fun fold, I started with a piece of Fresh Freesia Cardstock that is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".  The DSP is new from the Sale-a-Bration Catalog.  This DSP is part of a stamp/DSP bundle you can earn free with a $100 purchase during Sale-a-Bration.  We're not using the set today but the DSP is sooo good!  The DSP is 5 1/4" x 6", so you can get 4 per sheet of DSP.  Score the 6" side at 2". The Petal Pink Cardstock is 5" x 3 3/4" on the long side score at 2 1/2".  I love this fun card!  

I have a full supply list below, you can shop for some of these products in my Online Store.  If you love the products from the Mini Catalog you can add them to your Starter Kit NOW.  The Starter Kit is $99 and YOU choose $125 in product, including new Mini Catalog items.  Sale-a-Bration items cannot be added to your starter kit, but once you purchase that Starter Kit you can start placing orders at a discount and start earning those Sale-a-Bration items with your order!  Join my team today!  

stampin up, hello ladybug


Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:
Hello Ladybug Bundle-Mini Catalog Item Coming January 2022
Friendly Hello DSP-Sale-a-Bration Item Coming January 2022
Polished Dots-Mini Catalog Item Coming January 2022
Beautiful Shapes Dies-Mini Catalog Item Coming January 2022





 

No comments: