Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Christmas Season Pen

I have one last project with the Christmas Season Bundle.  This has been my favorite bundle in the Holiday Catalog I'm so glad it will carry over.  Today's project is quick and cute and is a great last minute stocking stuffer.  I found these candy cane pens on Amazon, they're linked in the supplies.  As cute as the pens are I wanted to make them even cuter!!!  This idea was inspired by a project I saw by Marisa Alvarez a fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Thanks Marisa!  I used the largest label in the dies to make the tag.  I used my 1/2" Circle Punch (retired) and punched holes in the top and bottom.  I think you could get away with a 1/4" circle punch too.  

stampin up, christmas season

I embossed my label with a new embossing folder!  This is the Hive Embossing Folder and it will be available in January with the new catalog.  It's so cool!!!  I stamped and die cut all of my elements with the Christmas Season Bundle.  I used Granny Apple Green and Evening Evergreen for the leaves, it makes for a really bright combo!  The berries are in Real Red and the pinecone in Crumb Cake and Soft Suede.  I added lots of Garden Gems to this tag!  It really makes it sparkle!!! 

stampin up, christmas season

I used the Real Red Ruffled Ribbon for a fun bow.  I actually tied it through the hole in the tag around the pen.  It holds everything in place and adds a fun touch!  LOVE it!!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store. 

stampin up, christmas season

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:
1/2" Circle Punch Retired




Get this December's Card Crate featuring the Turtle Friends Bundle!



No comments: