Friday, December 3, 2021

Sneak Peek Rainbow of Happiness With Stampin' Blends

Earlier this week I shared this shaker card using the Rainbow of Happiness Bundle, well today I have another sneak peek using this bundle.  This bundle is one of my favorites. I love the dies, the greetings, I love it all!!!  For this card I used all five of the 2021-2023 In Colors, I really love how they all work together and if for some reason you're not sold on these In Colors yet maybe this card will change your mind.   For this card I used the die cut pieces that were left over from my shaker card to make my arches on my rainbow.  One die cut, two cards!  Gotta LOVE that! 

stampin' up, rainbow of happiness bundle

I colored each of my arches with Stampin' Blends, Polished Pink, Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent and Fresh Freesia.  Not to be forgotten my greeting is stamped in Evening Evergreen.  I added some In Color Jewels to my card and a Gold Foil cloud border.  So pretty!!!  

stampin up, rainbow of happiness bundle

The Gold Foil border is die cut with the Basic Borders Dies.  This is a great complimentary die to the rainbows!  My other clouds came from the Rainbow of Happiness dies.  I have a full supply list below you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin' up, rainbow of happiness
Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:
Rainbow Of Happiness Bundle-Coming in January 2022 or Join My Team and get it NOW!


Get this December's Card Crate featuring the Turtle Friends Bundle!

 

No comments: