Wednesday, December 22, 2021

SNEAK PEEK! Cactus Cuties Double Slider Card-VIDEO

Today's sneak peek is AMAZING!!!  This is a double slider card that I simply cannot get enough of!  I'm using the new Cactus Cuties Bundle and let me tell you, this. is. my. favorite. bundle. I love it!!!  I love the fun images, I love the greetings, I love the font.  I love it all!  The DSP is also new and it's incredible DSP!  This is the Abstract Beauty DSP and it's unique because it's a new to us size-4" x 6" and it has lots of gold accents and foiling.  It's beautiful!!!  

stampin' up, cactus cuties

What makes this card fun and unique, pull one or both sides and you have double slide out panels!!!  I couldn't be more excited about this card!!!  I have a video sharing how I made this card.  Please check it out for all the details.  One tip though, for your sliding panels, I would leave off the punched flowers on the cacti. They can sometime get caught in the sliding mechanism.  There is a stamp in the set to stamp flowers, that's how I would do it next time.  Keep the sliding panels flat.  

stampin up, cactus cuties

Crushed Curry 2 3/4" x 3 two pieces
Blushing Bride 2 3/4 x 4"
Blushing Bride 11" x 4 1/4" score long side at 4 1/4"
Basic White 3 1/4" x 4 1/2"
Basic White 5/8" x 4"
Basic White 1 3/4" x 2 3/4" two pieces
DSP 4" x 3"
Plastic 3 " x 5" I used a zip lock bag trimmed

Check the video for details on trimming and assembly.


I have a full supply list below, you can shop for some of these products in my Online Store.  If you love the products from the Mini Catalog you can add them to your Starter Kit NOW.  The Starter Kit is $99 and YOU choose $125 in product, including new Mini Catalog items.  Sale-a-Bration items cannot be added to your starter kit, but once you purchase that Starter Kit you can start placing orders at a discount and start earning those Sale-a-Bration items with your order!  Join my team today 

stampin up, cactus cuties

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:
Cactus Cuties Bundle-Mini Catalog Item Coming January 2022
Abstract Beauty DSP-Mini Catalog Item Coming January 2022



No comments: