Thursday, October 8, 2020

Happy Haunting Milk Carton Box-VIDEO

I love crafting for Halloween.  I don't usually send cards for Halloween but I think making fun boxes and treats is so much fun. Usually we have some pretty amazing Halloween products and this year is no different.  This year I didn't get too many Halloween products, there will be no class parties to make treats for, no office treat parties (the hubs is still working from home).  So I was careful....no matter how tempted to not invest in tons of Halloween products.  Instead I invested in products that worked for multiple holidays, including Halloween!!  The Celebration Tidings Bundle is one of them.  First the dies-OMGeee!!!  They're the BEST!!!  But the set is so versatile for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Valentines!  I love that set that covers months of holidays.  The other products I pulled in was the spider die from the Little Treat Box Dies and of course my Harvest Hellos Set and Apple Builder Punch from the Annual Catalog.  They're some of my favorites and always a go to for this time of year!  So what's inside this box? I have individual packs of Oreos in the boxes, they're the Halloween packs that have 2 cookies each.  I thought it would be super cute to put the cookies in a milk carton style box.  
stampin up, celebration tidings, harvest hellos, halloween

With all of those amazing products, probably my favorite part of this project is the spider stamped ribbon.  Take note...this will probably be the only time in my life that I will admit that I love a spider.  But come on? How can you not love that spider ribbon!  I used the wide Purple Posy Ribbon from the Playing With Patterns Ribbon Combo and stamped the spider from the Celebration Tidings Set all over it in Gorgeous Grape ink.  I love it!!!  This is a fun technique that I'm going to continue to use.  I have the box measurements below along with a shopping list.  Make sure you check out the video for all the details on making this spooky cute box.  

stampin up, celebration tidings, harvest hellos, halloween

To make the box you'll need a piece of cardstock that is 6"x 8 1/2".  On the 6" side score at 1/2", 1 1/4" and 4 3/4".  On the 8 1/2" side (with the 1/2" score line on the TOP). Score at 2 3/4", 4", 6 3/4" and 8".  Then make a short score line at 3 3/8" and 7 3/8" from from the top of the paper to the first horizontal score line (your 1/2" score line). 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!


Supplies:






1 comment:

LALForest said...

Awesome blog you havee here