Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Thanks With Playful Alphabet

 I have my third card to share using the same layout I featured last week in my Facebook Live and on Monday.  I LOVE this one.  You guys I LOVE IT!!  It's a pretty simple card but the boldness from the Playful Alphabet Dies and those beautiful Blushing Bride flowers, it's so pretty!!! The background is stamped using the leaf from the Walk In the Woods Stamp Set.  I also added that same leaf image to the Label die too.  

stampin up, playful alphabet

The THANKS greeting is made from die cutting the letters with the Playful Alphabet Dies.  I adhered my cardstock to a piece of the Foam Adhesive Sheets then die cut all my letters.  The cardstock and the Foam Sheets cut beautifully in my Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine.  Then it was just a matter of sticking them to the card. The flowers were punched with the Small Bloom Punch.  You may have earned this free during Sale-a-Bration.  If not you can purchase it now!  Yay!!!  To give a little more texture to my flowers I sponged the edges in Blushing Bride Ink.  I have a full supply list below.  

stampin up, playful alphabet


Shop my Online Store.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:





No comments: