Friday, October 23, 2020

Hippo Birthday Easel Slider

Yesterday I shared another card featuring this same amazing slider action.  You can check it out here, I also have a video on that post that shows exactly how to make it.  So for full directions check out that post.  I actually made this card first for my daughter who turned 10 over the weekend.  This super cute hippo is perfect for her fun whimsical spirit.  This card is super cut and I love it!  
stampin' up, hippo happiness

I used many of the same supplies for this card that I used for my card yesterday.  I used the same DSP, you can see how a different pattern can change the card drastically!  I used the same labels and circles stacked together.  I loved them so much that I had to use them again.  I'm sure you'll see it in the future too!!!  This is such a fun card!  

stampin' up, hippo happiness

Here's the card in it's sliding action.  I do have to apologize for the muted colors on this GIF.  My GIF making program doesn't do a good job keeping the colors true to life. I need a new one. It's so cute though!  I love it!!  I have a full supply list below. You can shop for any of the products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, hippo happiness

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:


 



No comments: