Friday, October 9, 2020

Love Of Leaves and Forever Greenery

This is a great month is you love our Designer Series Papers.  So many of them are on sale for 15% off!!  It's a great time to stock up!  You can read all about the sale this month here.  This is one of the gorgeous papers on sale this month!  The Forever Greenery DSP is soooo beautiful!! I paired the Forever Greenery  DSP with the Love Of Leaves Bundle.  What a match made in heaven these are!  

stampin up, forever greenery

I die cut the largest leaf from the DSP then inset some diecut cardstock in there. The DSP is popped up on Dimensionals while the cardstock is flat, I love the dimension this gives!  I added some more die cut leaves and a greeting.  Finally to finish the card I added some gems from the Flowers For Every Season Gems.  I love the clear ones, they look like dew drops!  I have a full supply list below.  Don't forget to stock up on your DSP this month!  

stampin up, forever greenery

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:





 




No comments: