Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Bear Holidays

Hi there!  We'll I have a super cute card for you today! As I'm typing this we have massive amounts of snow on the ground in New Mexico...in October....just another check mark for surprises in 2020.  But the snow on the ground is very reminiscent of the holidays, especially Christmas so today's card is perfect!  I pulled in lots of products for todays card.  Some from the Annual Catalog and the Mini Catalog.  First the bears!  Last year we had the the adorable Snow Globe Scene Dies in our Holiday Catalog, I bought that bundle specifically for these bear dies.  I LOVE these sweet bear dies!  Thankfully they carried over to the Annual Catalog.  They work perfectly with the Snow Globe Shaker Domes but they also are so cute without the domes.  The trees are also in that die set so it's pretty perfect!  
stampin up, snow globe
I paired the bears up with the Plaid Tidings DSP and the Celebration Labels Dies from the Mini Catalog.  I love how these all work so well together!  To add some texture to the trees I used some Stampin' Blends.  I colored a little in the middle of the trees with my light Old Olive and then used the Color Lifter to blend out the edges.  The sprigs are also from the Celebration Labels Dies and really tie the whole scene together.  Finally for a little sparkle I covered the bears in Wink Of Stella as well as added some Iridescent Pearls.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop my Online Store anytime.  

stampin up, snow globe

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Wink Of Stella





 

No comments: