Monday, October 5, 2020

Merry Moose Stillness

Last week I shared a beautiful Christmas card.  I told you I would have another card featuring the same layout to share.  I love this card too!  It's fun and whimsical and masculine.  It's a great combo.  I'm so glad that the Merry Moose Bundle is around for another season.  Last year it was so popular it sold out sooooo fast!  It's a great bundle! Plus when you get it as a bundle you save 10%.  I used the same layout as last weeks card and even used the same Birch Background.  

stampin up, merry moose

This time I stamped on my label die for more interest.  The moose outline is stamped on Crumb Cake Cardstock in Soft Suede Ink, then I used the inside image for moose and stamped him in Crumb Cake Ink that had been stamped off once. I love them dimension of color it gives.  The star and scarf are also from the Merry Moose Set.  Finally to finish it I added some Misty Moonlight dots.  These are actually the Playing With Pattern Resin Dots.  I colored the Purple Posy ones with my Dark Misty Moonlight Stampin' Blends to match the card.  I have a full supply list below.  

stampin up, merry moose


Shop my Online Store.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!