Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Who Wore It Best-Card Edition

I have another couple of cards that I made for World Card Making Day on October 3rd that I wanted to share.  I used the same products and same layout and the only thing I changed was the ink colors and the DSP pattern.  I can't decide which card I like best.  I love them both.  The first card I paired Night Of Navy and Magenta Madness together.  I used a Night of Navy pattern from the Playing With Patterns DSP.  I love how fun and playful it is!!  
stampin up, cute fruit

The second card, same layout, same supplies but with a different DSP pattern.  I love Coastal Cabana!  It's probably my all time favorite color so I LOVE this card!!!  But I'm curious to know what you think, let me know if you like the Night of Navy one or the Coastal Cabana one. It's a tough call.  I have a full supply list below.  

stampin up, cute fruit

Shop my Online Store here.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:




No comments: