Monday, October 26, 2020

Adulting Is Hard

I don't know about you but I'm totally feeling this cats attitude lately.  Being an adult is way overrated!  LOL Right now in the middle of this pandemic, I think this could be all of us.  There's only a few days left of the amazing DSP sale and this kitty comes right out of the Playful Pets DSP!  There is no die for this cat but she's not too hard to fussy cut.  The trickiest part is the whiskers and you can get as detailed as you want or not on those.  
stampin up, playful pets, pampered pets

I also used the Plaid Tidings DSP for this card, also on sale this month only!!! The greeting is from Nothing's Better Than Bundle. Truth time....I got that bundle only for this one stamp LOL!!!  Finally the ribbon!  I LOVE that Melon Mambo ribbon, not sure where the Melon Mambo Ribbon is from, it's actually our White Seam Binding Ribbon that I colored with the Melon Mambo Stampin' Blends.  LOVE!!!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for all the supplies in my Online Store.  

stampin up, pampered pets, playful pets

Shop my Online Store here.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:


 



No comments: