Monday, October 12, 2020

First In Person Class

Over the weekend I was so happy to be back to in person classes!!!  This was my first in person class since March when everything shut down.  It was a small class and we all social distanced well and tools were cleaned and sanitized often.  It was so great to see friends I hadn't seen in months!  Since it was the first class in months my theme was simply 'Welcome Back' and the cards highlighted some of my favorite products from both the Annual and Mini Catalogs.  First is the Celebrate Sunflowers Z-Fold card.  I love this card and the richness of the Merry Merlot and Rococo Rose together.  It's a gorgeous fall card.  
stampin up, celebrate sunflowers

The next card showcased one of my favorite bundles in the new catalog, the Peace and Joy Bundle.  I also used the Heartwarming Hugs DSP, I LOVE this DSP!!!!  So pretty and sooooo perfect for the holidays, get it this month on sale!  

stampin up, peace and joy

This next card is probably a momentous card, probably marking the first time I've used Cajun Craze in a class LOL!!!  I honestly can't remember another time but I have to say this card is one of my favorites, even as I battle my love/hate relationship with Cajun Craze! I used the Banner Year Bundle on this card.  This is one that you might over look in the catalog, but don't! It's a fantastic bundle and worth the investment.  

stampin up, banner year

The next card features the Flowers For Every Season DSP and the Forever Greenery Set.  I love the geometric lines on this card and those bright new In Colors! Gorgeous!!!  

stampin up, flowers for every season

Finally the last card, last but not least, this is one of my FAVORITES!!!  The Whale Done Bundle has to top my list for top bundles, and for good reason look how cute this card is!  I'm loving the Just Jade and Mint Macaron color combo too! They work so well together!  I don't have a supply list for these cards below, that's a perk reserved for my class attendees.  But you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, whale done

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!! 

No comments: