Thursday, October 22, 2020

Today's Plan Slider Easel Card-VIDEO

I have a super fun card to share with you today.  I love how fun this card is and though it may look really complicated once you make one or two of them it's really easy.  I'm hoping my video will break down each step and you can make this card confidently!  Today I'm using the Nothing's Better Than Bundle, which I've had for months and would you believe that this is the first time I've inked it up?  I love this fun, whimsical set!  This card is special because when you pull up on that tab, there's a hidden message behind it.  I'm not sure what the real name for this card is, this technique has been around for a long time.  I'm calling it a slider easel card, I'm not sure if that's the correct term for it but I think it works.  
stampin up, nothing's better than
The written instructions can get super confusing so make sure you also check out the video for detailed instructions.  To make the easel slider you’ll need a piece of cardstock that measures 5”x3 ¾” , using the Stitched Rectangle Dies you’ll partially die cut it.  When placing the top plate on top of the die don’t cover one edge of the die with the top plate.  Create score line to connect your rectangle at the top, then fold the rectangle in half.  Using another piece of cardstock that is 5 ½” x 3” (scored on the long side at ½”).  Cut off the corners on the ½” tab and adhere tab to the back and bottom of the die cut rectangle.  

stampin' up, nothing's better than

Isn't that a fun card!?!  Think of the many different ways you can embellish it and for how many different occasions?  I have another card to share with you tomorrow with this same technique, there's a sneak peek of it in my video!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for all the supplies in my Online Store.

Shop my Online Store here.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!


Supplies:





No comments: