Thursday, October 15, 2020

Love Of Leaves Gorgeous Card-VIDEO

I hope you joined me live yesterday for this beautiful card!!!!  Every Wednesday at 3pm MT I go live on my Facebook Page and share a fun project.  This time is was a gorgeous card.  There's rainbow glimmer paper, amazing Artistry Blooms DSP, embossing, what's not to love!!  If you love this card, the DSP and the Love Of Leaves Bundle you'll love my new Stamp a Stack!  The cards are gorgeous, you'll make 8 of them total and you're getting a ton of product in the class.  Plus it all ships to you for free!  For details on my Love of Leaves Stamp a Stack check out this post.  Make sure to RSVP right away!  This card is not one that is included in the class, consider it a free bonus project, but you could make it with some of your left over class supplies!  

stampin up. love of leaves, rainbow glimmer paper

My favorite part of this card is the Glimmer Paper, no...the DSP....no the Glimmer Paper!  Ah! I can't choose.  I love how they work together so beautifully!  The camera isn't picking up how stunning this card is in person.  The sparkle and shine is amazing!  I have a full supply list below, make sure you check out the video for all the details on this card.  While at YouTube, subscribe to my channel to never miss a video!  

stampin up. love of leaves, rainbow glimmer paper

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!


Supplies:





 

No comments: