Thursday, October 29, 2020

Rooted In Nature Ghirardelli Box-VIDEO

 Did you catch yesterday's Facebook Live? If not don't worry I have the replay for you here.  Plus it's an adorable treat box, sized perfectly for a couple Ghirardelli squares.  If you know me you know I LOVE Ghirardelli chocolate-specifically the dark chocolate so I LOVE making treat boxes for them.  This one is a little different but it's soooo cute!!!  Plus it can be modified for so many different occasions.  I have a picture below of one modification I've done to make a cute back pack for a teacher appreciation gift.  Soooo cute!!  Make sure you scroll down and check that out.  I love all the details on this box, from the Gilded Gems to the tone on tone stamping on the box.  I have a fun Stamparatus trick to share with your for that!  

stampin up, rooted in nature

stampin up, rooted in nature

For the box you'll need a piece of cardstock that is 6 1/2" x 3 1/2".  On the long side score at 1/2", 1 1/2", 3 1/2" and 4 1/2".  On the short side score at 1".  You'll also need a piece of DSP, my box I'm using the Plaid Tidings DSP, 3"x 1 15/16" (that's the line right before 2" on the Stampin' Up! Trimmer).  For details on how the box goes together check out my video.  I pulled in my Rooted In Nature set for the festive trees.  I love using sets that you probably wouldn't think of for holiday projects. It shows the amazing versatility of our products.  I also used my favorite Christmas greeting set Itty Bitty Christmas for the greeting.  I have a full supply list below and you can check out the video for all the details on this cute box.  

stampin up, rooted in nature

To make the back pack version, make the box as directed then cut two strips at 4" x 1/2", on the long side score at 1/2" on each side and attach to the back.  

stampin up, harvest hellos

Shop my Online Store here
Thanks for looking see you soon!!!

Supplies:

Additional supplies for the backpack:








No comments: