Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Christmas Card Class via Zoom!

I'm excited to announce my first class via Zoom!!  I can only ship within the USA  This class is only for USA residents.

Christmas Card AND Tag Class

Sunday, November 22, 2020
1pm-3pm MT
Via Zoom (link provided to attendees in a later email)
$45 paid via PayPal
Using the adorable Tag Buffet Kit you'll make 18 amazing Christmas Cards and 12 festive tags.  
Class includes:
-Tag Buffet Kit
-Supplies for 18 Cards
-A sheet of Dimensionals
-PDF with pictures and instructions
-Priority shipping to your home prior to the class
-Thank you gift
-Access to the zoom class on November 22




Supplies you'll need:
-Tag Buffet Stamp Set (or any Christmas greeting stamp set) Add on the Tag Buffet Set for only $18
-One or all inks-Garden Green, Real Red, Shaded Spruce. Add on any or all of the ink colors for only $7.50/each
-Scissors
-Adhesive

If you'd like to attend please email me at stamperrdn@q.com and let me know.  I'll send you a Paypal invoice to pay.  If you want to add on any additional products please let me know in the email so I can add those onto your cost.  

Last day to RSVP WITH payment is November 8, kits will ship via priority mail no later then November 16.

If you have questions please let me know.  

No comments: