Wednesday, May 13, 2020

No Line Stampin Blends Coloring

Yesterday I shared anothercard which features no line coloring.  Today I have another card to share with the same technique.  I have a video on yesterdays blog post which goes into more details about how to color using the no line technique.  Check it out here.  I love both cards but I have to say I really love today's card.  I used the To A Wild Rose Stamp Set to stamp my flower and leaves then colored them.  I used Rococo Rose and Mint Macaron ink and stamped them off to get a lighter line to start with.
This card uses so many things I keep reaching for lately.  Some of my favorites too.  Rococo Rose.  I used Rococo Rose Stampin' Blends to color my flower.  I have been reaching for this color more and more and more lately.  I think it's my new go to pink color.  I can't get enough of it!  Another color I'm loving lately which I haven't in the past is Mint Macaron.  Finally the third item I'm reaching for more and more is the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder.  I don't know what it is about that folder but I love it!  I have a full details supply list below.  If you want to know more about no line coloring check out my video on yesterday's post.

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
To A Wild Rose Bundle
Itty Bitty Birthdays Set
Mint Macaron Cardstock
Rococo Rose Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Vellum Cardstock
Rococo Rose Ink
Mint Macaron Ink
Merry Merlot Ink
Rococo Rose Stampin' Blends
Mint Macaron Stampin' Blends (temporarily sold out)
Layering Circles Dies
Pinewood Planks Folder
Metallic Pearls

1 comment:

Bobbi-spapertrail.blogspot.com said...

Ruth, I was lucky to be able to see your first video. This is a technique I have always wanted to try. Your video is amazing, and both cards are stunning! I too, am using Mint Macaron more, but that could be because it goes with this Rococco Rose so well. I just realized that these colors were very popular in the 70's. When I did crafting (not paper crafting back then), we saw these light pinks and light greens a lot. I'm glad they're back and SUP is always on trend. In any case, I can't wait to try this. Just wish I didn't have to work full time, so I could play more. HA! Love your creativity. Thanks for sharing. May I case?