Friday, May 22, 2020

Lovely You and Buffalo Check-VIDEO!

You guys where is the time going!!?!  One of the things I've struggled with so much is how we can be home ALL THE TIME but less and less is getting done!  Most of my time has been monopolized by distance learning.  I had no idea how much of my time that would take.  Thankfully as of today, school is over!  We're now into summer but that also means I have to plan activities and make sure the kids stay busy or they're on their screens ALL DAY LONG.  I can almost smell their brains frying with those video games.  I'm hoping that with the end of distance learning I'll be able to return to some kind of normal schedule.  I have no idea, no promises!  I shared this card last week in my Facebook live.  I love this card, I love that Buffalo Check background!  I have lots of tips for this card like stamp the Buffaflo Check once and get two cards.  As long as you have the supplies out to make one you might as well make two!  There's also some new stuff on here.  Check out the video for all the details.  I have a full supply list below.  I'll be back on Monday with a whole weeks worth of projects.....hopefully!








Supplies:

Available June 3, 2020 or add to your starter kit now:

Lovely You Set

Tasteful Textiles Embossing Folder

Available now in my Online Store:

Buffalo Check Set  

Well Said Set  

Rococo Rose Cardstock  

Coastal Cabana Cardstock  

Granny Apple Green Cardstock  

Gorgeous Grape Cardstock  

Whisper White Cardstock  

Rococo Rose Ink  

Merry Merlot Ink  

Coastal Cabana Ink  

Granny Apple Green Ink  

Gorgeous Grape Ink  

Rococo Rose Stampin’ Blends Combo  

Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Combo  

Stitched Shapes Dies  

Layering Ovals Die  

Stamparatus  

Pearls  

TriColored Ribbon  

Rococo Rose Gathered Ribbon  

Glue Dots  

SNAIL  

Dimensionals  

No comments: