Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Silver and Rococo Daisy

Today is such a good day.  Today is the day demonstrators can start to preorder from the new Annual Catalog!!!!  That means new colors, new stamps, new accessories!!  EEEKKKK!  I can't wait.  Let's face it, after such a long time in self isolation we ALL need some new stuff.  It's not too late to join my team and take advantage of the preorder!  Join my team here today!  As I write this the Silver Glimmer Paper is still available.  You guys, I'm heartbroken about no more glimmer paper!  How can it be so!!!!  I have my fingers crossed it will return someday, in some way! If it is still available snatch it up!  This card is soooo pretty and really quick to make!  Looks like a lot of work but trust me, my paper trimmer did all the work!
To get those incredible angles on this card I took a 4" square piece of the Silver Foil and Silver Glimmer paper and trimmed it diagonally from corner to corner.  That's it!  Adhere one to the top and one to the bottom and you have a geometrically striking card!  I added a punched daisy from the Daisy Lane set and a quick greeting using the Ornate Thanks Set.  I have a full list of supplies below.

Shop my Online Store here.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Daisy Lane Bundle
Ornate Thanks Set
Rococo Rose Ink
Rococo Rose Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Soft Sea Foam Cardstock
Silver Foil 
Silver Glimmer Paper RETIRING
Leaf Punch RETIRING
In Color Faceted Dots
Clear Frosted Epoxy Droplets
Paper Trimmer


No comments: