Friday, May 8, 2020

NEW Sunflower-VIDEO!

Check out this incredible card!  Everything on this card is made from all new products from out 2020-2021 Annual Catalog!!  I'm so excited about this catalog.  The new In Colors are amazing and there are sooo many new amazing products I cannot wait to get!!!  But for now there are some incredible items on the demonstrator preorder.  When you join my team you can add these items in your Starter Kit.  I've list a sample starter kit below feature all the new items I used to make this card!
Joining is easy!  Head here and you get to choose $125 in product for only $99!!  When you join my team you then get a discount on future purchases, so if there's more you want from the preorder that exceeds that $125 you now can purchase it on a discount. Yay!  My team is so amazing, we have the most fun and I have a fun virtual meeting coming up in a few weeks!  Ready to join, head here!

For details on the card, check out my video.

Shop my Online Store!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Sample Starter Kit: 
Items available for purchase when new Catalog Launches on June 3, 2020
Blossoms In Bloom Set
Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle

Old World Paper EF
Enamel Dots
Bumblebee Cardstock
Cinnamon Cider Cardstock
Just Jade Cardstock
Just Jade Ribbon


Supplies available for purchase in my online store:
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Soft Suede Cardstock
VersaMark Pad
White Embossing Powder
Heat Tool
Dimensionals
Tombow Multipurpose Glue
SNAIL

No comments: