Thursday, May 28, 2020

Team Make and Takes

Last week I held a virtual meeting with my team.  I always mail out make and take packages to those who request it prior to the meeting.  They're told in advance what inks and stamps to have on hand and during our virtual meeting we make the make and takes together.  These were the two make and takes from this month!  I love them both!!!  We featured all new products!  You can't purchase these products until June 3rd but you can add them to your starter kit if you're ready to join my team today!  I will have a full supply list below of all the products, links to those products you can purchase now.
I wanted to make sure to showcase all of the In Colors on one card so that even if they hadn't placed a preorder they'd still have a sample of every color.  I love this card.  So fun and simple and that Lovely Labels Pick a Punch is mouthful but it's such a cool punch!  You can create tag ends on any length of cardstock!  Plus there's two different ends to choose from!  Yay!!!

Wanna join my team so you don't miss my next virtual meeting?  Join now!

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Add to your starter kit today or purchase on June 3rd.
Lovely You Bundle
Sunflower Dies
Tasteful Labels Dies
Many Layered Blossoms Dies
Old World Paper Embossing Folder
2020-2022 In Color Cardstock
Just Jade Ribbon

Purchase now in my Online Store
White Cardstock
Blushing Bride Cardstock
Rhinestones
Linen Thread
Label Me Fancy Punch
Memento Black Ink
Versamark Ink

No comments: