Monday, May 11, 2020

To A Wild Rose

If you're like me you might have a lot, A LOT of floral stamp sets.  I think we all tend to gravitate towards those amazing floral images.  One of my favorites is the To A Wild Rose.  I love this image so much, I love that there are dies.  Hurry the bundle price is retiring!  Save 10% when you purchase this as a bundle, only through June 2.  I made the same card for two different occasions using the To A Wild Rose set.  Truly proving that with a different sentiment you can change a card.
I'm really loving Rococo Rose and Merry Merlot lately, those two colors together are my favorite!  I've been using them a ton!  Lining up the images on this set is easy but if you're worried you might make a mistake feel free to break out your Stamparatus.  To get the two shades to the flower I stamped the Rococo Rose off for the most solid layer. I added some Linen Thread and Pearls as finishing touches to this card and I love it!!!  I have a full supply list below.

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
To A Wild Rose Bundle
Path Of Petals Set
Rococo Rose Cardstock
Merry Merlot Cardstock
White Cardstock
Vellum Cardstock
Rococo Rose Ink
Merry Merlot Ink
Pear Pizzazz Ink
Old Olive Ink
Layering Squares Dies
Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder
Layering Circles Dies
Linen Thread
Pearls

No comments: