Tuesday, May 26, 2020

May Paper Pumpkin

I love May's Paper Pumpkin sooooo much!!!  The colors are amazing and anything with a rainbow I'm a fan of.  These fun rainbow images are sooooo cute!!!  Paper Pumpkin just keeps getting better. If you've ever considered subscribing for Paper Pumpkin now might be the time!

This month's kit made 12 cards, 4 of each of these 3 designs.  Can we just talk about the Magenta Madness bakers twine!!!  SWOON!!!!!  I'm gonna hold onto that for other projects!

Paper Pumpkin makes a great gift for anyone in your life, especially kids and teenagers over the summer!  I know the challenge of keeping them entertained Paper Pumpkin is a great crafty solution.  Check out the video for more on this months Paper Pumpkin.  I have links below to subscribe or shop prepaid subscriptions.  Don't miss a month with Paper Pumpkin!


Shop my Online Store.
Don't miss a month with Paper Pumpkin!
Subscribe here
or
Shop prepaid subscription here


No comments: