Friday, May 29, 2020

Jar Of Flowers And Magenta Madness

You guys the Jar of Flowers is probably one of my favorite bundles in the new catalog.  If you only get one bundle get this one!!!  I've used this stamp set so much just in the few weeks that I've had it.  One of the things I love the most is the Mason Jar Shaker Domes that line up perfectly!  Making shaker cards just got soooo easy!!! You can check out this card I shared last weekend featuring the shaker domes and mini M&Ms!  Yum!!!
For this card I stamped and colored in Stampin' Blends, well all except the tulips that is.  For those I stamped the flowers on piece of new Magenta Madness and then fussy cut them and adhered them onto the flower arrangement.  I really wanted to bring that Magenta Madness color into the arrangement and since I don't have the inks fussy cutting to the rescue!!!  I heat embossed a greeting also from a new set coming and added some more Magaenta Madness with some ribbon!
I filled my shaker dome with some gold and pink sequins I had.  I'm not sure where I got them, maybe left over from an old Paper Pumpkin or maybe just part of my endless sequin collection!  Maybe with these amazing shaker domes I'll finally put a dent in that sequin collection!  I have a list of supplies below.  Some products aren't available until June 3rd but you can add them to your Starter Kit now when you join my team!


Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Get these on June 3rd or join my team.
Jar Of Flowers Bundle
Blossoms In Bloom Stamp Set
Mason Jar Shaker Domes
Magenta Madness Cardstock
Magenta Madness Ribbon

Shop for these today:

No comments: