Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Ornate and Gold HI

The DSP in the Ornate Garden Suite is sooooo gorgeous!  I've never been a Terracotta Tile girl but this DSP is making me love that color!  I made this card featuring the DSP.  I have a very small greeting added but really the DSP is doing all the heavy lifting on this card.
The Hand-lettered Prose dies are brand new to me.  I just got them and I've never used them until this card and now they're retiring.  (When I typed this they were still available).  They're such fun letters and I'm kind of kicking myself for not getting them sooner! I heat embossed my greeting in gold and fussy cut it out.  I layered the letters and greeting on some vellum so they'd stand out against the DSP.  I finished the card with some Gold Gilded Gems.   I have a full supply list below.

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Ornate Thanks Bundle
Whisper White Cardstock
Ornate Garden DSP
Gold Foil 
Vellum
VersaMark
Gold Embossing Powder
Heat Tool
Gold Gilded Gems
2 1/4" Circle Punch
Hand-Lettered Prose Dies RETIRING

No comments: