Saturday, May 23, 2020

M&M Shaker Jar With Secret Door-VIDEO

EEEEEKKKK!!!!!  You guys!!!!!  I have the cutest card to share with you today!!!!  OMG I love it soooo much!!!  I shared this card with my team in our virtual meeting on Thursday but I thought this card was toooo good that I had to share it with you guys too.  I used the new Jar Of Flowers Bundle for this card.  You can't order it until June 3 when the catalog goes live BUT you can add it to your starter kit when you join my team NOW!  How great is that!!?!?
I have two versions to share the Poppy Parade one I shared with my team and the Daffodil Delight one is the one I make in the video.  The best part of this card though....I filled the Mason Jar Shaker Dome with Mini M&Ms.  But it gets soooo much better......
….I added a hidden door to the inside of the card so that your lucky recipient can get out their treat!!! EEEEK!!!!  I can't tell you how much I love this card and how excited I was when I made it.  I go through it step by step by step in my video.  Check that out for the details on how to make this card.  Believe me if I had to type it all it would be pure jibber jabber LOL.  While you're watching it 'LIKE' and subscribe to my YouTube channel.  I have a full supply list below.  

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!! 



Supplies:

Available June 3, 2020 or add to your starter kit now:

Jar Of Flowers Bundle

Mason Jar Shaker Domes

Blossoms In Bloom Set

Available now in my Online Store:

Daffodil Delight Cardstock  

Soft Suede Cardstock  

Whisper White Cardstock  

Black Memento Ink  

Soft Suede Ink  

Pool Party Ink  

Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Combo  

Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends Combo Temporarily Unavailable

Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends Combo Temporarily Unavailable

Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Combo  

Stamparatus  

Layering Circles Dies  

Rhinestones  

Daffodil Delight Ribbon   

Glue Dots  

Tear and Tape  

Mini Dimensionals  

1 comment:

Pam Elliott said...

Awesome idea. Just love it. Thanks so much for sharing.