Tuesday, May 12, 2020

No Line Stampin' Blend Coloring-VIDEO

Over the weekend I shared this fun card in my VIP group on Facebook.  You should join my VIP group, find me at Ruth's Stamping Corner VIP Group.  There's no requirements to join.  I'd love to have you there.  I did
some no line Stampin' Blends coloring.  Basically the idea with no line coloring is that you want to color the image without leaving the stamped lines.  So it looks more artistic, more like your drew and painted it yourself.  I've only done no line coloring a few times, this is one of my favorite times!  I love how stunning that flower is!!

With no line coloring you want to leave lines that define your image but hide those lines that give away that it's a stamped your starter kit when you join my team!  I hope you give some no line coloring a try.  It's so much fun!!!  

image.  You want to start with a really light ink, that way your image will just disappear into the coloring.  I used Highland Heather stamped off once, and then colored with Highland Heather Blends.  Make sure you define the petals, or it will all bleed into a blob.  I have all the details on this card along with more tips and tricks in the video below.  Check it out!!!  I have a full supply list below.  The bundle and ribbon are new and coming in the upcoming Annual Catalog, you can't purchase them yet but you can add them to

Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!



Supplies:

Available June 3, 2020 or add to your starter kit now:

Tasteful Touches Bundle

Flower For All Season Ribbon Pack

Available now in my Online Store:

Highland Heather Cardstock   

Gray Granite Cardstock  

Purple Posy Cardstock  

Whisper White Cardstock  

Highland Heather Ink  

Gray Granite Ink  

Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends 

Gray Granite Stampin’ Blends  

Frosted and Clear Epoxy Droplets  

Glue Dots  

SNAIL  

Dimensionals  

No comments: