Thursday, May 7, 2020

Pretty Poppies

I have always loved Stampin' Up!'s amazing DSP this year it seems there are soooo many amazing DSP and just not enough time to use them! I'm typing this post in advance and I'm not sure this Peaceful Poppies DSP is still available when this post goes live, but if it is do yourself a favor and pick some up!  It's so stunning and gorgeous!!!!  You won't be disappointed!  There's a lot of elements on this card so lets jump right in!  The card base is stamped with the Birch Background Stamp.  I layered lots of DSP.  I love how perfectly thing coordinate!
For the flower I used one of the vellum poppies from the Peaceful Poppy Elements and colored the back with my Rich Razzleberry Blends.  Doesn't it look amazing!  Finally I finished it with some Silver Sprigs, that glimmer paper is retiring!  NOOOOOO!  And a greeting from Label Me Bold.  So pretty!!!  I love it!!!  I have a full supply list below.

Shop my Online Store here.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Birch Background
Label Me Bold RETIRING
Pool Party Cardstock
Rich Razzleberry Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Peaceful Poppies DSP RETIRING
Peaceful Poppies Elements RETIRING
Silver Glimmer Paper RETIRING
Blackberry Bliss Ink
Pool Party Ink
Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Blends
1 1/2" Circle Punch RETIRING
Sprig Punch

No comments: