Monday, May 4, 2020

Dino Days Z Fold

I have the cutest card to share today!!!  I'm showcasing the Dino Days Bundle today.  This stamp set and dies will be in the next catalog but their bundle price won't.  If this bundle is on your wishlist get it now before the bundle price is gone!  I love this color combo of Real Read and Coastal Cabana, it's probably one of my all time favorite color combos ever!!!
I shared this card in my VIP Group on Facebook.  If you're not part of my VIP group join today!  I sometimes pop in on weekends (or other times too!) with a fun video, or tips or giveaways!  To make a Z Fold start with cardstock that is 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" score at 2 1/8" and 4 1/4".  This fold is so popular and always a huge hit!  I have a full supply list below.  Make sure you check out my video and subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video!


Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!


Supplies:
Dino Days Bundle  
Real Red Cardstock  
Coastal Cabana Cardstock  
Whisper White Cardstock  
Real Red Ink  
Coastal Cabana Ink  
Gray Granite Ink  
Real Red Satin Ribbon  
Layering Circles Dies  
Stitched Shapes Dies  
Stitched So Sweetly Dies  
Red Rhinestones   
Glue Dots  
SNAIL  
Dimensionals 

No comments: