Friday, May 1, 2020

Path Of Petals And Stamparatus-VIDEO

Hi there!  Happy Friday!  Does that even matter anymore?  All I know about the weekends is because the kids don't have distance learning it's all on me to entertain them.  I do have a really fun card to share with you today!  I shared this card in my weekly Facebook Live yesterday.  I love how bright and fun it is!  I love the colors and all the textures and the stamps.  So much to love!  I pulled out my Stamparatus for this card.  One of the many many many reasons I love my Stamparatus is how easy it is to do stamp layering on an image.  Plus once you have everything mounted in your Stamparatus you can stamp it 100 times without ever worrying about placement!  I love that!!!  For more details on my card check out my video below.  I have a full supply list below too.

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking see you soon!!!


Supplies:

Path Of Petals Stamp Set  

Gorgeous Grape Cardstock  

Melon Mambo Cardstock  

Granny Apple Green Cardstock  

Blushing Bride Cardstock  

Whisper White Cardstock  

Gorgeous Grape Ink  

Melon Mambo Ink  

Granny Apple Green Ink  

Stamparatus  

Classic Label Punch  

Stitched So Sweetly Dies  

Linen Thread  

Rhinestones  

SNAIL  

Dimensionals  

No comments: