Friday, August 24, 2018

Swaps From My Team

Settle in guys, get a cup of coffee.  I have sooooo many amazing cards to share from my team! Last week we had a team meeting and swap and these are the incredible cards that were part of the swap. I've listed the name of the creator under each photo.  Some names you'll see a couple times some of my team did cards for their new downline who signed up in July.  A fun welcome gift!  Enjoy!
 Kim Madrid

 Nikki Angus

 Erin Cast

 Michelle Carrion

 Honeybee 

 Gina Gregerson 

 Andrea Cordova

 Carol Elliott

 Kim Madrid 

 Kristin Frechette 

 Kim Schneider 

 Pam Lentini 

 Michelle Carrion 

 Kim Schafer 
 Carla Roybal 

Kim Madrid

1 comment:

Terry Molineux said...

One is more over the top than the other. Beautiful cards. Love them all and will be casing them