Thursday, August 30, 2018

Treehouse Trifold Card

Last week was my sons birthday. It's hard to believe he's 12 years old!  I wanted a special card for him.  This card has sooo many layers it's super fun! A card that even a pre-teen would enjoy!  The outside of the card shows lots and lots of layers of leaves on this amazing tree.  
When you lift it up there's an amazing tree house inside.  The treehouse is stamped in Poppy Parade and Coastal Cabana. I wanted really bright colors that would pop off from all the green in the leaves.  The two greens that I chose for all the leaves were Granny Apple Green and Lemon Lime Twist.  Probably my favorite 2 greens ever!!!

The card then opens up again, this time on the side to reveal another greeting and lots of space for mom to get mushy about her now 12 year old.  It's a really fun card.  To make the trifold card I took two cards, a top folding one and a side folding one and adhered their backs together.  So quick and so easy!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love this stamp set and haven't seen many cards with it yet, but this is sooo clever!