Friday, August 31, 2018

Takeout Box Three Ways

On Wednesday I shared these Halloween Takeout boxes.  They're so cute and I wanted to share more ways that you can use the Takeout Box Thinlits.  My first box is the cutest back to school gift!  It's a fun apple!!!  How cute is this!!!!  I used Poppy Parade for the box and added some leaves from the Lemon Punch.  The stem is just a scrap piece of Early Espresso.  
My second box would be the cutest Valentine's Box! The Thinlits include lots of fun shapes to cut out windows in your box.  I cut out a heart and added a window sheet behind it so the treats don't fall out!
The box is made from Melon Mambo Cardstock and I attached a cute tag using the stamp set from the Takeout Treats set.  So cute!!!!
My final box today is an adorable Christmas box.  I used the new Santa's Workshop DSP in the Holiday Catalog.  There are framelits that coordinate with the DSP and cut out these images.  So you could make a lot of boxes with little work!  There's also an adorable set that coordinates with the framelits so that you could color them if you were so inclined.  I added an image on each side.  I have Mrs. Claus and a North Pole Post on two of the sides.


On the other two sides I have an elf pulling a wagon full of gifts!  I topped this box with some Polka Dot Tulle ribbon for a fun finishing touch!  I have one more SUPER CUTE box to share with the Takeout Thinlits on Monday.  Join me then!

Thanks for looking, see you then!

No comments: