Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Poppy Parade Wish

This simple birthday card is so fun!!  I love the simplicity of this card and paired with the brightness of the Poppy Parade this is such a cute card!  I would love to make a stack of these in every color in the Brights Color Family! Wouldn't that be gorgeous!  I started with a piece of Poppy Parade DSP.  With our color families in stacks of 6x6 DSP it makes it so easy to use on any project.  This DSP is cut to 4x1 meaning you get 8 per 6x6 sheet!  That's pretty incredible and a great way to mass produce some cards!  The Broadway Bound set is so much fun and has been one of my go to sets for birthday's.  The WISH is black heat embossed to give it a little more shine and texture.  I added Wink of Stella to the balloon for some sparkle!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: