Monday, August 13, 2018

Two For One Blended Seasons

One of the things that's so unique and amazing about the Blended Seasons Bundle is the framelits.  The labels in the framelits have a double stitched border so you get stitching on the positive and negative sides of the cardstock.  Which makes it really fun and easy to get 2 cards with one technique! For the background on these cards I started with some Glossy Cardstock and ink blended on some Tranquil Tide, Crushed Curry and Rich Razzleberry.  I love ink blending on glossy cardstock because the colors move together so nicely!  Start with a light hand though, you can always add color, you can't take it away!
After the color was blended on the cardstock I took and aqua painter and moved the color a little more.  This is what gives the glossy cardstock that amazing marble look!  Had I known it was going to give it that look I probably would have used a Wink of Stella pen for a shimmer look too!!  Once the piece was dry I cut it with the label framelit and used both pieces on 2 cards.  I love the copper embossing on both and the falling copper leaves on this card.  Also cut from the framelits with this bundle.  Shop the Blended Seasons Bundle today!  This bundle is only Available in August or while supplies last!  Don't miss it!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Terry Molineux said...

WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!!! I LOVE THE COLORS AND 2 FOR 1 IS EVEN BETTER...THANKS FOR SHARING WOULD HAVE NEVER KNOWN!!