Thursday, August 16, 2018

Buffalow Check SNEAK PEEK

I have another sneak peek for you today and I've paired it with some stuff from our Annual Catalog too.  How awesome is that Buffalo Check Background!  EEEEKKKK  I love it soooo much!!!!  This is one I can see using year round for all kinds of occasions and the masculine cards! Can you just imagine the masculine cards!!! So fun!  For this card I stamped it on Coastal Cabana cardstock with Coastal Cabana ink.  Love that tone on tone look!!!  I paired it with lots of Granny Apple Green candles and a greeting from the Picture Perfect Birthday set.  Finally I finished it off with some Glitter Enamel Dots and Granny Apple Green ribbon.  I love these colors together and I love how bright and fun this card is.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: