Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Making Everyday Bright SNEAK PEEK

I have a fun sneak peek for you today, using a fun new set from the Holiday Catalog!  The Making Everyday Bright set is sooooo cut and while the feathers on this card are pretty stinkin' cute it doesn't even scratch the surface of what this set is capable of!!!  I can't wait to use it more!  But I did pull out the feathers on this set and what I love about this set is that there's a line image for just the feather and then a solid image that you can stamp inside the feather too.  I love that it leaves some of the feather open!  I stamped the feather repeatedly across the cardstock flipping it every time, so some feather point up, others down.  I used Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Crushed Curry to stamp the inside of each feather alternating as I went.  My greeting is from the Perennial Birthday.  That big greeting just makes me happy!  I used some of our new Braided Linen Thread that's coming in the Holiday Catalog!  To add just a little more texture I embossed the background with the Subtle Folder.  This is probably my favorite folder of all time!  I'm using it on everything lately!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

No comments: