Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Double SNEAK PEEK

 There are so many must have new products in the Holiday Catalog!!  I've used two on this card.  First the die cut Happy is from the Merry Christmas Thinlit Dies.  These are some of my favorite thinlits in the catalog!  And I love how they coordinate with the Merry Christmas To All set!  You can combine the framelits and set to make greeting like "Happy Holiday" or "Happy Christmas" or more!  For this card though I paired it with the Perennial Birthday set and made it a "Happy Birthday" card
My second sneak peek for this card is the gorgeous Frosted Floral DSP.  This DSP is gorgeous and has a frosted/shimmer/pearly finish to it making it soooo pretty!!!!!  I paired the DSP with a Tranquil Tide card base and some Soft Suede laters and cut the 'happy' from Crushed Curry.  All paired together make a beautiful card!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: