Monday, August 27, 2018

Dashing Deer Make and Take

At my team meeting a couple weeks ago I had this card out for our make and take.  I love the color combo of this card.  There's Gray Granite, Blushing Bride and Melon Mambo.  So fun!!!  I used the new Dashing Deer bundle again for this card.  You might remember this card from last week that also used the Dashing Deer bundle.
At the meeting I also shared a fun way to use our new shimmer paint too!  I mixed Gold Shimmer Paint with some rubbing alcohol in a spritzer and sprayed the make and take card.  It leaves a subtle gold shimmer all over the card that is just stunning.  The camera picked up a little of it but in person the shine is incredible! I love it!!!  All of these products are coming September 5 in the Holiday Catalog!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: