Friday, August 17, 2018

Making Christmas Bright SNEAK PEEK

 I have another fun sneak peek for you today!  Can you tell I'm just loving all my new Holiday Catalog products!!  This set is one of my favorites from the Holiday Catalog.  It's the Making Christmas Bright set. Some of the other images from this set are little Christmas lights bulbs and yes there's a punch to punch those bulbs out!  For todays card though I pulled out lots of the other images from the set!  I love the little wreath in this set!  I stamped it in Blushing Bride and added lots of Gray Granite stars around.
I added a simple greeting over the wreath and the card is done!  I did add some Wink of Stella to the to the stars to give them some extra sparkle!  This color combo is one of my favorites for a non traditional Christmas card.  I used Blushing Bride, Gray Granite and Mossy Meadow.  So pretty!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: