Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Halloween 10 Week Countdown Week 1

Halloween is only 10 short weeks away!  I never used to craft much for Halloween but I'm learning more and more that Halloween is one of my favorite times to craft because of all the super cute treat boxes you get to make!  Over the next 10 weeks I'll share a new and fun Halloween idea all the way up to October 31!  If you don't craft for Halloween, don't worry!  You can adapt all of these ideas to any holiday or occasion.  Today's super cute boxes feature two new products in the Holiday Catalog.  The first is the SUPER CUTE Takeout Thinlits!  I LOVE THESE BOXES!!!  They're so cute and so easy to assemble!  For these two I used Lovely Lipstick and Highland Heather for my boxes.  Not typical Halloween colors but super cute the images from the new Trick or Treat set!  These dressed up animals make me soooo happy!!!  I love how cute they are! There's even more images that I can't wait to share with you!  If you love this stamp set and the Takeout boxes you can order them beginning on September 5, 2018 when the Holiday Catalog goes live!  Join me next week for week 9 of our countdown to Halloween!!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Absolutely adorable!