Friday, August 3, 2018

Meet The In Colors Class

Last weekend I held a fun class that featured all 5 of our new In Colors! This years In Colors are some of my all time favorites. I love how bright and fun they are! Lovely Lipstick is the best pinky-red color!  I can't wait to feature this in lots of upcoming holiday cards!
Blueberry Bushel is the best blue you'll ever see!  I love how bold and rich it is!  This card featured the Stitched All Around Bundle. I love how simple and fun just a little stitching detail can add!
Next is Call Me Clover! If you've ever wanted a nice shamrock green, this is it!  This card also features the A Big Thanks bundle which is my class to go this month. For more details on my Class To Go check out this post.
Let's get to what I think is the best yellow ever!  I don't use yellow a lot but Pineapple Punch may change that.  This is the best, brightest, and boldest yellow ever!  If you're looking to add a pop of color to any project, reach for Pineapple Punch!
Finally, last but not least is Grapefruit Grove.  Those of us who mourned the loss of Peekaboo Peach will love this color.  It's a little brighter than Peekaboo Peach but it's in the same color line as it. It's a great color!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: