Friday, October 14, 2016

Spooky Spider

My card doesn't do the card I was inspired from any kind of justice, please check out Kim's card to see her amazing spooky spider.  The truly amazing thing about this card though is that the spider is made from the Christmas Pines stamp set.  Yes, those are pinecones that make the spider!!!  Isn't that a brilliant idea!  Again please check out Kim's card, hers is amazing!    
I wasn't really thrilled with my spider.  I think he's missing some elements that would really make him spooky.  To be honest this was one of those cards that I would have normally scrapped and thrown away.  But like it usually happens, it sat on my craft space at the craft weekend and sure enough, even though my spider has issues (hey who doesn't!) he was starting to grow on me.  So I made a quick card base and stuck him down.  He is really cute....in his own little strange way.......

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: